For nearly 40 years this Alliance member has been an integral part of the Prudhoe Bay landscape. Price Gregory is responsible for completing more than half of all the pipeline construction work and approximately 25% of all the facility construction work at Prudhoe Bay between 1978 and 2010.
Price Gregory shared with us more about their history:
In 1974, H. C. Price established an Alaskan division to construct Section 3 of the 800 mile long Trans Alaska Pipeline System. After successfully completing this section by 1977, Price was recognized as having provided the lowest instal- lation cost per unit length on the entire project.
Price Gregory’s non-pipeline projects typically include a wide variety of work disciplines including: civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation. Throughout the years, Price has broadened the scope of its activities to include:
- Construction of Power Generation Plants
- Construction of Oil and Gas Processing Facilities
- Construction of Gas Compressor Stations
- Construction of Public Utilities & Infrastructure Works
- Maintenance Services for Oil & Gas Pipelines and Related Plants and Terminals
*Image courtesy of Price Gregory International