Hawk Opens Texas Office
Hawk is pleased to announce the opening of a new Texas location to better serve our domestic and international clients. Pat McQuillan has joined Hawk as the General Manager of the Houston–based operation. Pat comes to Hawk after a long and distinguished career with a major international inspection services and technical staffing company in Houston.
Hawk is an Alaska–based project management services firm serving the energy industry and organizations responsible for delivering major projects. We provide professional staffing and inspection services to the energy industry, as well as serving as expert consultants in all phases of planning, design and management of construction and operation of oil and gas facilities. We will be celebrating our 30th year of operation in 2015 and we take pride in having worked over one million hours with no lost time injuries. Currently, Hawk employs over 70 professionals with expertise in:
• Front–end planning and project feasibility evaluation
• Facility and pipeline integrity management
• Contracting strategy and project delivery methods
• Budgeting, scheduling and reporting systems
• Health, safety and environmental management
• Quality assurance and inspection services
• Supply chain management services
• Engineering, project and construction management
• Dispute resolution and claims management
Hawk’s principals,(L–R) Maynard Tapp, Mike Jens, PatMcQuillan, and Dave Norton, have over 150 years of combined experience with projects and operations.
Hawk is located at 16522 Avenplace Roadin Tomball, Texas. Pat can be reached at (832)843–7608 and at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hawk’s Alaska location remains the same. More information can be