Facts & Figures
For 35 years . . .
promoting responsible exploration, development and production of oil, gas and mineral resources for the benefit of all Alaskans.
Alliance members . . .
Put Alaskans To Work
- 28,000 — # of Alliance member employees in Alaska
- 81% – % of Alliance member employees who are Alaska residents
Pay Good Wages
- $2 Billion — Annual payroll paid
- 12% — % of all Alaska payroll
- 17% —% of all private sector Alaska payroll
Employ A Significant Portion of Alaska’sOverall Employment
- 8% — % of Alaska’ total employment
- 12% — % of Alaska’s total private sector employment
Create A Larger “Multiplier” Impact on Alaska’s Economy
- $6.5 Billion — TOTAL economic activity generated by Alliance members
- 50,000 — TOTAL # of Alaska jobs affected by Alliance members’ employment and spending in Alaska
- $3 Billion — TOTAL annual payroll affected by Alliance members’ employment and spending in Alaska
* Estimates based on research conducted by McDowell Group, Inc.