For Immediate Release
Contact: Renée Limoge Reeve: (907) 563-2226
Alliance welcomes new board members; selects new President and Executive Committee members
November 28, 2017, Anchorage, Alaska – The Alaska Support Industry Alliance held its Annual Meeting & Board Elections at the Hotel Captain Cook in October and the new board approved the executive committee members at its November meeting.
Three incumbents were reelected to the board: Adam Crum with Northern Industrial Training, Wyche Ford with Fluor, Ben Schoffmann with Kakivik Asset Management and CCI Industrial.
Reed Christensen with Dowland-Bach who previously served on the board was elected for another term.
Greg Miller with Cruz Companies, Dave Myers with Alaska Crane, and Scott Odell with Halliburton were elected to fill out the remaining three seats.
All directors elected will serve a three-year term.
Mr. Ford will serve as Alliance Board President for 2017-2018. The remainder of the Executive Committee is as follows:
- Patrick Walsh, NW Consulting – Vice President of Government Affairs
- Tom Walsh, Petrotechnical Resources Alaska – Vice President of Industry Relations
- Ben Schoffmann, Kakivik Asset Management & CCI Industrial – Vice President of Public Affairs
- Genevieve Schok, Flowline Alaska – Secretary / Membership Chair
- Cathy Duxbury, Udelhoven Oilfield System Services – Treasurer
- Scott Davis, Davis Block & Concrete – At-Large
The Alliance is a statewide trade association with over 500 member companies in the oil, gas and mining support industry.